Last month saw the end of Stage 5 of the Saxophone Fundamentals Course for beginners and the introduction of two more songs complete with backing tracks and sheet music. Some of the other new material I've added to the site includes:
- Technique: Live Vibrato Training
- Rhythm: Applying Swung and Dotted Quavers
- Song: Besame Mucho - Latin Rock Version
- Knowing your flat Major Scales
- Completed Stage 5 of the fundamentals
- Scales: A and E Minors to a 12th and Bb Major over two octaves
- New Notes: Low Bb, D#/Eb, High E
- Song: Creep - Radiohead
Face to Face Lessons
We are open to requests! If there is a specific song or technique that you'd like us to cover on SaxCasts then mail us and we'll add it to the list!
To get you out of that practise rut, the next 20 people to signup to SaxCasts will get 50% off their subscription for 3 months after their 7 day trial. But hurry as there are only 20 places up for grabs. Enter code: 3MONTHFLASH at checkout.